Call for Abstracts
Technology related abstracts that are accepted for presentation at the ASA Annual Meeting may also be appropriate for preview at the STA Annual Meeting. Abstracts featuring new work are strongly encouraged. Poster format must conform to the ASA Annual Meeting Guidelines.
STA 2016 Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts:
Abstract Portal Opens July 15, 2015!
Thank You to Those Who've Submitted Your Abstract to the 2015 STA Annual Meeting
- Abstracts may not have been published previously.
- Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 600 words.
- Submit a Microsoft Word Document in suggested format (see above).
- Limited to one page with embedded graphics.
- Submitted via the internet using the online submission form.
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria:
Originality, Importance, Methods, Analysis, Results, Conclusions, General interest and Writing quality.
- Authors will be notified of review decision via email.
- Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and expenses. Poster boards are 8' wide x 4' tall tack boards; push pins are provided.