Welcome to the Society for Technology in Anesthesia mailing list! Members@mailman.stahq.org
Members are encouraged to utilize this resource to exchange information about all
topics related to anesthesia technology. The purpose of the listserv is to facilitate communication amongst society members.
The STA listserv is hosted via an internal location, utilizing the STA domain. An annual update of the member list generates this message and every STA member has been automatically subscribed. You must be a member and registered to send a message. If you wish to unsubscribe, see the information at the end of this message.
The STA list serve is INTERACTIVE which means members on the list serve can send messages to the entire list. It is just like sending an email to one person – but it goes to the entire list. Once you send out your message, watch to see that it has indeed been received by you (and therefore everyone else on the list).
• STA, its officers, staff, and volunteer leaders accept no responsibility for the content found on the listserv. The content of postings are the sole responsibility of the author.
• Postings to the listserv are sent to all subscribers. Do not use the listserv for personal communications. Reply messages can be sent to the entire list or only to the original author, the option is selected by the sender
• Use professional, cordial language in all posts. No profanity or derogatory remarks will be tolerated.
• Corporate members MAY NOT advertise their own products or post derogatory comments about other company's products on the list.
• The list and its contents MAY NOT be harvested for any type of promotional or commercial activity.
• The list MAY NOT be used to seek or recruit for employment.
• Members should disclose, in the first paragraph of any post, financial involvement that would bias their message (Corporate Members or those with financial corporate ties, including funded research, should pay special attention to this rule).
To post to this list, send your message to: email@example.com
General information about the mailing list is at: http://mailman.stahq.org/mailman/listinfo/members
If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at: http://mailman.stahq.org/mailman/options/members/marie%40svinicki.com
You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to: Membersfirstname.lastname@example.org with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.